Sunday, January 3, 2010

MY LONELY CHRISTMAS

The cold breeze of air symbolizes that christmas is nearly approaching. On the 25th day of December, we are celebrating one of the happiest occassions in a year----Christmas Day. Christmas day is the birth of baby Jesus.
Christmas program, Misa de Gallo and Noche Buena are the happenings before and during christmas. The true essence of christmas is giving gifts and loving each other. Some buy special gifts for such special people in their lives. But in just in simple words that would come unto your heart is such a wonderful gift to other. "Merry Christmas!"............. "I love you!" Simple words but means a lot of everything. Christmas to me symbolizes of new hope. This year I/we will celebrate this Christmas without my mother for the second time. She left us last October 29, 2008. I've already accepted the fact that she was already taken by God and she will never come back anymore. Every Christmas, I wish that no one will leave me, but I have nothing to do but to face the truth. Time is not mine.......
This Christmas is so lonely to me. Though it's hard, I'll try to be happy for everyone. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment